Sunday, October 23, 2005

perfection

Perfection is an illusion.
However, setting that assumption aside, it would be awesome if there was a girl out there that:
[Not really in an order of importance]
-Is Christian, but not necessarily holding on very hard to a denomination
-Is full of thoughts, open-minded, and intelligent
-Can understand what I am talking about when I ramble
-Has her own ideas about something, preferably a lot of things
-Doesn't worry so much about how she looks, especially if she is beautiful to start off
-Would love to see the world
-Would rather go to New Zealand for her honeymoon than the Bahamas, just because it would be so ordinary otherwise...
-Loves sailing as much as I do, and thinks it would be awesome, even if not really a good idea, to sail to New Zealand on that trip, coming back across the other side to make it a trip around the world
-Knows how to ski, or would learn
-Would go camping
-Loves tranquility and calm, and knows how to find peace
-Has either a good taste in music, or better, loves all music as I do, but just not country
-Is friendly and usually gets along with most anyone; understands people or at least tries to
-Disregards cliques
-Is open to random ideas and thoughts and, at least usually, has a thoughtful reply
-Doesn't mind constant, almost annoying attention/affection, but is the same way
-Is reachable, that is, I could see her often
-Would enjoy a break from life after college to see the world without bondage, without a job to worry about
-Is unpredictable and weird [both meanings]
-Plays an instrument, Clarinet would be awesome
-Even so much as doesn't mind video games [hoping for a girl that plays them is pointless]
-Has that long, brown, curly hair [so awesome]
-Wouldn't mind if I messed up that hair
-Goes to the same school/college as I do
-Can understand my writing
-Is a great writer
Unfortunately,
That's never going to happen.
But as it stands, let me know if that's you I'm talking about.
Also,
THIS IS NOT A LIST OF REQUIREMENTS.
The biggest thing I care about is: is she interested in me.
Past that, most everything is negotiable.
Please, don't let this scare you lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home