Tuesday, September 06, 2005

[Cool Stuf]

[I didn't write this]
[I just have nowhere else to put it]
[This stuff is so cool it has to go somewhere]

You asked me whose life was more important-yours or mine. I answered "mine"; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life.

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said, "You're not pretty, you’re beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die.”

Near the door he paused to stand
As he took his class ring off her hand
All who were watching did not speak
As a silent tear ran down his cheek
And through his mind the memories ran
Of the moments they walked
And ran in the sand hand in hand
But for now her eyes were so terrible cold
For he would never again have her to hold
They watched in silence
As he bent near and whispered the words
"I love you" in her ear
He touched her face and started to cry
As he put on his ring and wanted to die
And just then the winds began to blow
As they lowered her casket
Into the snow.....

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, we're going too fast. I'm scared! And I don't want anything to happen.
Guy: Come on, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. You’re having fun right?
Girl: NO...please stop. I'm really scared!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.
Guy: Give me a hug.
*Girl hugs him*
Guy: Can you help me out here? Will you take my helmet off of me and put it on you? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed, caused by break failure, into a building. Two people found, but only one survived.
The Truth is: Halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then he had her wear his helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.

10th grade:
As he sat there in English class, he stared at the girl next to him. She was his so called ‘best friend’. He stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was his. But she didn't notice him like that, and he knew it. After class, she walked up to him and asked him for the notes she had missed the day before and he handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he didn't want to be just friends, he loved her but he was just too shy, and he didn't know why.
11th grade:
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked him to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so he did. As he sat next to her on the sofa, he stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was his. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at him, said "thanks" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he didn't want to be just friends, he loved her but he was just too shy, and he didn't know why.
Senior year:
The day before prom she walked to his locker. “My date is sick" she said; “he's not going to go.” Well, he didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, they made a promise that if neither of them had dates, they would go together just as ‘best friends’. So they did. Prom night, after everything was over, he was standing at her front door step. He stared at her as she smiled at him and stared back with her crystal eyes. He wanted her to be his, but she doesn't think of him like that, and he knew it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he didn't want to be just friends, he loved her but he was just too shy, and he didn't know why.
Graduation Day:
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before he could blink, it was graduation day. He watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. He wanted her to be his, but she didn't notice him like that, and he knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to him in her smock and hat, and cried as he hugged her. Then she lifted her head from his shoulder and said, "You’re my best friend, thanks" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he didn't want to be just friends, he loved her but he was just too shy, and he didn't know why.
A Few Years Later:
Now he sat in the pews of a church. That girl was getting married now. He watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. He wanted her to be his, but she didn't see him like that, and he knew it. But before she drove away, she came to him and said "you came!” She said "thanks" and kissed him on the cheek. He wanted to tell her, he wanted her to know that he didn't want to be just friends, he loved her but he was just too shy, and he didn't know why.
Funeral:
Years passed; he looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be his ‘best friend’. At the service, they read a diary entry she had writen in her high school years. This is what it read: “I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!” “I wish I did too…” he thought to himself, and cried.

27 things that the perfect guy would do...
[1] tell her she is beautiful. not hot or fine.
[2] hold her hand at any moment even if it is for a second.
[3] kiss her on the forehead.
[4] leave her voice messages to wake up to.
[5] always tell her you love her at any & all times.
[6] when she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.
[7] recognize the small things…they usually mean the most.
8] call her sweetie or baby
[9] sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.
[10] pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.
[11] write her notes. (she loves them)
[12] introduce her to family and friends as your girlfriend.
[13] hold her, preferably around the waist area
[14] pick her up, tickle her, and play wrestle with her.
[15] sit in the park and just talk to her.
[16] tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, just tell her jokes.
[17] throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night just because u missed her.
[18] let her fall asleep in your arms.
[19] carve your names in a tree.
[20] if she's mad, kiss her.
[21] give her piggyback rides.
[22] bring her flowers just because.
[23] treat her the same around your friends as you do when you two are alone.
[24] look her in the eyes and smile!
[25] let her take as many pictures as she wants.
[26] slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playin.
[27] kiss her in the rain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home