Friday, September 02, 2005

[In Summary]

Well, I didn't intend this blog to be about love to start off, at least not only love.
Who cares. I'm changing the subtitle of this blog, lol. It needs to include "love."
In any case, there you have it. I am basically done complaining about my dreamgirl. You have one, two, and three. Let's title the whole thing "dreamgirl." Of course, why should be in there too, so it can be one point five if you insist. [I Didn't Write This] is just a reference though, it's not a part of the other poems, but it helps you understand three, so it can be two point five.
Enough complaining. Now I'm going to go try and make her see me faster because I can't wait for that day. I'm probably not going to tell her about these poems, but if she finds them, so be it. Something tells me she's not interested enough in me to go to the blogs though... We'll see I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home